cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pre-selection highlight and selection filter

Highlighted
Sapphire II

pre-selection highlight and selection filter

In WF3-M130 it seems that when you have pre-selection highlighting turned off, you don't have the "smart" option in the selection filter (lower right hand corner of pro/e).

Has it always been this way or did it just change? I've had the pre-selection highlight turned off for quite a whilenow and I didn't notice till recently that i couldn't select anything except parts in an assembly unless i change the filter.

If someone using older build of WF3 could verify if you are able to use the "smart" selection filter when you have pre-selection highlighting turned off, I sure would appreciate it.

I'm talking about the pre-selection highlight under EDIT - SELECT - PREFERENCES -uncheck the box with preselection highlighting.

Thanks

Steve

Steve Williams
Pro/E Version 15/16 (Circa 1995/1996)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

RE: pre-selection highlight and selection filter

I've gotten a few response saying this is how it has been. I know that occasionally I use pre-highlight, I guess I am just confused. Well, really, I'm always confused, so why am I surprised.

Thanks to those diehards who responded over the weekend.

Steve

In Reply to:

In WF3-M130 it seems that when you have pre-selection highlighting turned off, you don't have the "smart" option in the selection filter (lower right hand corner of pro/e).

Has it always been this way or did it just change? I've had the pre-selection highlight turned off for quite a whilenow and I didn't notice till recently that i couldn't select anything except parts in an assembly unless i change the filter.

If someone using older build of WF3 could verify if you are able to use the "smart" selection filter when you have pre-selection highlighting turned off, I sure would appreciate it.

I'm talking about the pre-selection highlight under EDIT - SELECT - PREFERENCES -uncheck the box with preselection highlighting.

Thanks

Steve

Steve Williams
Pro/E Version 15/16 (Circa 1995/1996)
Announcements