cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

problem with starting Manufacturing

mnieznany
1-Newbie

problem with starting Manufacturing

To whom it may concern,

Creo 2.0 Student Edition

Today I wanted to study manufacturing in order to program milling process.

I had clicked new > manufacturing (with checked nc assembly) > ok and nothing happened, it still remains at first screen.

Please provide me instruction how I can start milling processes!

Does student edition provide milling?

Regards,

m.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

I just installed Creo 2.0 M030 student edition and I'm having the same problem. Hopefully we get a response soon.

Michal,

look for floating options you may have to turn it on.

in all versions of pro/e manufacturing is a purchased option. you can get your designs made by saving an .stl or .step file. The least expensive 3d cam program that i have found is bob cad. you may be able to 3d print it.

Do you have a cnc mill available? I may be able to help you get gcode for your design.

Michal,

look into message window (bottom part of Creo window) after clicking new > manufacturing (with checked nc assembly) > ok. I guess you will see a message telling you that Student license does not contain Manufacturing licence.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags