cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

"Open last session" misbehaving with mapkeys

LawrenceS
18-Opal

"Open last session" misbehaving with mapkeys

It seems to me that that the "Open Last Session" feature in Creo 2 has a bug.  Every time I restored last session while working on adding an icon to the Ribbon it duplicated a mapkey that I had just recently created.  What is surprising (and unsettling) is that it did this even when I unselected the checkbox "Allow retrieval of non displayed models".

First of all, mapkeys are not models.  Second of all, even if they were, unselecting this option should mean that no background data not saved/stored with the drawing/model I was opening should be loaded.

I noticed this before and therefore almost never use the "Open last session" option but started to again before I noticed this instability. Has anyone else run into this problem?

"When you reward an activity, you get more of it!"
1 REPLY 1
mender
6-Contributor
(To:LawrenceS)

I wouldn't expect the checkbox to be relevant as, as you say, mapkeys are not models.  Duplicating mapkeys when loading a session sounds like a bug, and I would recommend filing an SPR on it.

Top Tags