cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

superscript/subscript variable in note string (?)

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

superscript/subscript variable in note string (?)

Creo 2.0 M040.

I'm having trouble formatting a note using a variable within the superscript/subscript delimiters.

If this a new bug or am I missing something here?

part relation: test=10

part annotation note: &test return "10"

part annotation note: test@+&test@# returns "test(superscript)&test"

I put in a support case but I know you guys and gals are probably faster with an answer.

Particularly interested if this fails in WF or Pro|E

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Uhggg! SAD! Cannot be done ...according to CS.

How about using a symbol?

Does this value come from part relations?

Not sure about symbols. They should work fine.

The very basic example failed. Annotation in the part file using a part relation. I tried every angle, no go.

See this thread that got me thinking about it: tolerance limits addition issue I was trying to format the table data and couldn't. What you see is a complete work-around.

Ah, I see.

Nice solution there. That trick with overwritten model dims never gets old.

Top Tags