Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

weld symbols

Highlighted

weld symbols

need information on changing the way weld symbol appears in the drawing. Inserting a weld in the assembly in pro/weld and creating a weld symbol in the drawing using “Show/Erase�, A weld sequence number is displayed at the end (tail) of each weld symbol. Can this number and the following colon be removed “<1:� to replace with a manual text. is there a wat this weld sequence number can be removed from the tail , they seem to appear on all the weld that were created using pro/welding in the assembly. Appreciate the help, thanks, Venkata
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

weld symbol

It sounds like you may have to redefine each symbol; our weld symbols are a "compound" symbol that you check boxes to create. Check the Knowledge Base for Symbol Creation and whether or not to redefine or just create your own (be sure to write to file or the symbol will only be in the drawing it was first created on). I hope you are familiar with sketching on drawings or it will be aggrevating.
Highlighted

RE: weld symbol

Ted first of all thanks for reply, i know what you mean , we have compund symbols when we insert each symbol into the drawing separetly "using insert-> drawing symbol ", but these are created in the assembly with pro/welding and shown in drawing with "show/erase", these symbols are not compund symbols, since we are using pro/welding they seem to have a number in the tail of each weld which i dont want to be shown in the drawing. venkat.
Announcements