cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

what is the latest Datecode for Croe Parametric 3.0? I'm using F000. I have a Error in a third party plug-in that's telling me I need Datecode u550 or later.

jdoe
1-Newbie

what is the latest Datecode for Croe Parametric 3.0? I'm using F000. I have a Error in a third party plug-in that's telling me I need Datecode u550 or later.

The Program is (KeyShot v5.2.10)_(Plug-in v3.10 for PTC Creo 3.0). It's for pushing Models & Assemblies out of Creo to KeyShot to be rendered with live linking so if the model changes you can update them on the fly.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:jdoe)

At the moment M060 is the latest.  M070 will be released next week.

jdoe
1-Newbie
(To:TomU)

Are these updates or new builds. I have never seen a update option in creo parametric. Any help would be grea,t thanks for the reply on the datecodes.

TomU
23-Emerald IV

These are maintenance releases.  Fundamentally an "update" is no different than a new installation.  Each maintenance release is installed in it's own unique location.  For example, Creo Parametric 3.0 M060 will install by default to "C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo 3.0\M060\".  Make sense?

jdoe
1-Newbie
(To:TomU)

Have no idea how to do maintenance upgrades. I've never seen an update option in Creo. any help would be great. Thanks for the reply.

StephenW
23-Emerald II

You have to sign in to PTC.COM support and download updates.  https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/software_update/swupdate.jsp

Only maintenance customers can do updates

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

There really is no 'update option' for Creo. It is a new install for each build and PTC now puts each build in its own folder.

Top Tags