cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

why are my axis icon's grayed out

skantorski
1-Newbie

why are my axis icon's grayed out

Why are my axis icon's grayed out? I want to show axis lines in the model/assembly but the icon appears to be inactive or grayed out.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6

Steven,

maybe axis display is disabled in config.sup file.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Thanks for the reply. Funny thing is that the version that they are greyed out on are m160. All the other users are using m080. All the users pull from a common config.sup file. Did investigate that first.

Steven,

If I am not wrong, it was changed from Creo 2.0 M090 or M100.

Mahesh, could you expand on your answer?

Thanks.

Steven,

This is in continuation of replay from Martin Hanak.

Starting from Creo 2.0 M100 there was change in functionality. If display option for axes, csys etc are off in config.sup (e.g. display_axes as no in config.sup), icons to enable or disable will remain inactive. Check earlier post at

Re: Axis Display and Csys display on Creo 2.0 M100 is grayed out !

You can add some more details if this is not as per your query.

Steven,

Does the from in post answer your question?

Top Tags