You can now share your ideas and feature suggestions and vote for other ideas that you think will be valuable. We will review the top ideas and provide a response or feedback regarding those ideas about four times a year.
The new Ideas and voting are only visible to users with active maintenance accounts.
Make your votes count by only voting for those ideas that you really agree or disagree with. If you vote for every idea, this is essentially comparable to not voting for anything at all. You can vote for or against an idea.
We make no guarantees that the top voted ideas will be added to PTC’s product roadmap, as we must balance your input with PTCs strategic initiatives. We do guarantee that we will provide a response and status to the top ideas on a quarterly basis.
If your idea is implemented, we own it. You’ll be compensated with the fact that you thought of the idea first.
How to Enter an Idea
1. Start from the Ideas button at the top of the Mathcad community page or pick Idea when you pick New.
2. When you start entering an idea, a list of ideas with similar words will display to help make sure
that you aren't entering a duplicate idea. If you find a similar idea, simply click on the idea in the list
and vote for it to show your support.
How Can I Vote?
1. Go to the Ideas section for Mathcad. You can filter the ideas by categories.
2. You can vote each idea up or down. You only have one vote per idea, but you can change your vote.
3. Add discussion points so we understand your vote and to help encourage others to vote.
Each "up" vote adds a point to an idea. Each "down" vote subtracts a point, so the score represents the sum of the up and down votes on each issue.