1) editing of text in tables on drawings has become unefficient, please enable double click again!!
2) Export of stl file should include surfaces, otherwise we have to buy CATIA for this!!
3) Userinterface for Export from Creo to Creoview needs update, recipe editor is still 80's style and not good documented...
3 things I think that would be big improvements to me:
1.) The ability to output multiple / all operations in a project in the "Save a CL File" tab of Pro - Manufacturing. Currently you pick one operation, wait for it to get done grinding, then pick another. This is very time consuming if you have several large operations to output.
2.) Control (fix) the zoom so dimensions in the sketch screen don't appear to have astronomically long leaders. Its pretty annoying to have to grab sketch dimensions and drag them back to the sketch feature and there seems to be no logic for why it does this.
3.) Add Trochoidal Milling to Pro-Manufacturing. I constantly have this discussion with operators and vendors that this is just not possible in Creo right now. Also, adding Circle Segment cutters as an option to the Milling package would be very helpful.
1) Allow combined views to be controlled by the family table for family table models. This is important for MBD to allow instance specific combined views.
2) Allow model color to be controlled by the family table for family table models. This is important because we have many products with instances where the only difference is the color, with an MBD approach it is desirable to have a model for each instance and be able to see the difference, even if it only the color.
3) Build functionality into Creo to save a model as a 3D PDF that uses a format/template. The current ability to save a model as a 3D PDF is lacking and not very useful for MBD.
Windchill's BOM improved to work like Model Managers BOM package.
Updated Parts Library for Creo Elements/Direct Modeling.
Built in Lisp Compiler for Creo Elements/Direct Modeling.
Add a 3D PDF converter that actually works. We have tried several different third party tools and some of them improve on what we get out of Creo but still miss detail. It would be much better for us especially with regard to MBD if we could get decent 3D PDF's straight from Creo.
A tool to explode Family tables into single parts.
Just one theme here: make Model-Based Definition actually work.
1) Complete support for solid welds
2) make GD&T authoring more seamless
2a) expand GD&T Advisor to assemblies, and make this a more integrated part of Creo
3) Continue to integrate Simulation and Generative design
New features are nice but please put similar effort in to fixing the existing tools. Consistency is king.
1. Family tables just need to work and work well with Windchill. Family tables are the core value of parametric modeling. It blows my mind how Parametric Technology Corp. can have this very core feature cause so many issues. While working with support over check in issues I was actually told to avoid family tables.
2. In sketcher corner trim is easy. In drafting I have to hold <cntrl> to select. Pick one. It is the same functionality. Why make it different?
3. For many versions we have had a context menu for table editing. One entry is "Cut". Cut has never worked it acts just like Copy and does not remove the source text. Either make it work or remove it. I get tired of explaining that it doesn't work to users who think I should fix it.
There are dozens of similar issues that have been annoyances for a long time. New features that may or may not be of real value to any given industry always take precedence over these basic issues. But they matter to us.
1) Consistency throughout Creo Parametric - finish getting rid of Menu Managers so users can experience the same UI in all modes.
2) Multi-body capabilities similar to other CAD packages - switching sister companies from other tools to Creo and they use that type of capability regularly. Substituting Inheritance Features, etc... doesn't cut it
3) Expanded capabilities with Flexible Components