cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the top 3 CAD product improvements that would most impact your business?

Re: What are the top 3 CAD product improvements that would most impact your business?

1. Make Creo Illustrate obsolete by including those features in CAD. And then eliminate the need for the workgroup manager.

2. Link parts lists to CAD similar to the way Illustrate does. This would enable balloon note callouts in drawings without doing bom tables.

3. Allow CAD to revise Illustrate objects.

Re: What are the top 3 CAD product improvements that would most impact your business?

1. Broke sheetmetal transitions. Blended wall features doesnt give bend line to use in a press break. 

2. Button to spit out 1:1 dxf of flat sheetmetal objects.

3. Multibody sheetmetal parts. Ability to Vary attributes in Simplified reps. 

RE: one button click to make DXF of sheetmetal files. If the dxf can be created such that there is no duplicate entities that would be important for efficiency passing it off into other programs.

Re: vary attributes in simplified reps, wouldn’t it make more sense to just ask for inheritance features to work for assemblies?

RE: project to project sharing. I like this idea quite a bit.

everything except CAD Documents can be shared project-to-project and PTC once said that it was because it wouldn't maintain the integrity of the drawing. I would think the Version number (make it a check-in) would help that. 

It is hard for me to accurately contribute.  Some things may have been improved, since we're just on Creo 2.0. 

1.2.3.  Reasonably priced maintenance.  Subscriptions are not the answer for us, reason we're still on Creo 2.0.  Being able to actually use new enhancements could possibly impact our business.  Small companies like us cannot afford to pay big maintenance fees when it rarely gives us little if any ROI.

Dave

1 - we would welcome more small enhancements in a lot of features, that are stuck for several years.

2 - better tables and symbols in 3D annotations

3 - complete redesign of the UDF edit/create UIs

1: Possibility to move objects on drawings with the arrows on the keyboard.

I love the 'nudge' idea. How about yes-and it, make it work with parametric values nudging up to whole numbers. How about voice data entry so i don't have to take my hand off the mouse to type in a dimension

Announcements
Register Now!