1 - the drawing UI
2 - missing industry standard import and export formats (BIM, 3D-PDF, MI, ...)
3 - no officially supported Creo startup / config environment
1. Drawing Detail Views: No method to change display independent from the parent view.
2. Drawing Parts Lists: PAGINATE (!!), this is one CLUNKY method to split up a repeat region. Can this be simplified, or at least improve the online instructions as to how this is done?
3. Drawing Balloons: Adding intelligent reference balloons results in a default arrow placement that is either difficult to change the
1) Lack of support for Creo direct modeling and drafting- it is a great package- just support it better- or any support
- lack of meeting ASME Y14.5 standards- we still have to meet the drawing standards so work arounds are time consuming
2) Lack of any type of training at all for Creo direct modeling and drafting-
- previous owner HP had at least some training-
- hidden UI - (left click then right click and select with left-) with no training book or info in the help directory, how were we to know these things exist?
3) poor interactivity importing and exporting different files.
- we are a company with so many other companies absorbed that we need to be able to communicate with other types of files to be efficient- will soon cause us to have a multi cad system just to keep efficient.
1- The application crashes too often
2- Sketches are unstable when there are many features, if we add constraints like the tangeance, everything starts to move even unbound lines
3- The backspace function (CTRL + Z) does not work in many cases
4- Automate model accuracy. Some pieces are failing. By increasing the precision they are no longer (We don't understand)