cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12/1 Weekend Maintenance

Highlighted
Level 20

12/1 Weekend Maintenance

Problem seemed to be solved for a while but quite now it again took minutes to log in

34 REPLIES

Re: s l o w

Again! Problem not solved!

I was just about to cancel the process when finally after some minutes the login was successful.

It looked to me as if support.ptc.com was the problem and not lithium, but I may be wrong about that.

In case anybody cares - just now it took me 3 minutes and 20 seconds for being back to the community page after entering my login data at support.ptc

Problem not solved :-(

I am also seeing the problem again. I tried both Mozilla Firefox and IE 11. This reply was done via email and just as I was finishing, the login was successful on both.

To echo others comments, it took over 2 minutes this morning from submitting my credentials to seeing the page I was headed to (private messages).

--
Doug Schaefer | Director of Design and Engineering
Concept Engineering

I just logged in.  Took me 2 minutes and 15 seconds.

12/1 Weekend Maintenance

There was some sort of maintenance done over the weekend. Did that get done correctly?

https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Community-Announcements/PTC-Community-Read-Only-State-December-1st-...

@Dale_Rosema

Yes, we were included in the "shutdown" while the eSupport team had some backend changes.  As far as I know, that maintenance activity went as expected.  I have an open ticket with Lithium regarding my announcement area on the community.  This is why I haven't removed the message yet.  Thank you for checking in!

Funny thing is I never saw the message (other than the posting through PTC Community Announcements) until I just went to flag a MathCAD question posted in the wrong area. I seldom if ever go to the PTC Community home page so I never saw the "flag" / announcement.

Subcribe to the announcements board https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Community-Announcements/bd-p/community_announcements

Its the only way I know since I pretty much only interact via email.

Announcements

Upcoming Regional User Group Meetings and Demos
(CREO, PLM, and IoT and Augmented Reality Topics)
Click the banner below for more details.