Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy & paste pictures

Sapphire I

Copy & paste pictures

For a couple of weeks we've been able to enjoy a beutifully working functionality on this forum:😁 Copy and direct past of pictures, or even Mathcad equations.🤗

All of a sudden it's gone.😞

What happened?

Didn't we praise it enough, or was the forum software updated...

Luc

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Copy & paste pictures

I may add that I am experiencing the very same problem, too.

The feature of being able to directly copy and paste picture from the clipboard was a hard loss (one of them) when the migration from Jive to Lithium was done and it is really unfortunate that now when Lithium finally was up to that level, too, after a short while it does not work again.

Trying to embed pictures via copy and paste from the clipboard a few times leaves traces which you only detect if you display the HTML code of body of the post - here is what I see:

<div id="tinyMceEditorWerner_E_4" class="mceNonEditable lia-copypaste-placeholder">&nbsp;</div>
<div id="tinyMceEditorWerner_E_5" class="mceNonEditable lia-copypaste-placeholder">&nbsp;</div>
<div id="tinyMceEditorWerner_E_0" class="mceNonEditable lia-copypaste-placeholder">&nbsp;</div>
<div id="tinyMceEditorWerner_E_2" class="mceNonEditable lia-copypaste-placeholder">&nbsp;</div>