cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

wfalco
15-Moonstone

Email

How do I change my email adress on PTC community?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jaime_Lee
Community Manager
(To:wfalco)

@wfalco wrote:

Hi!  Since your community account is tied to your support account, you must first change your email address with PTC support.  Then, you can private message me at Jaime_Lee with your new email address and I will make sure your community screen name/profile is linked to your new email address.  TY!
https://support.ptc.com

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

@wfalco wrote:

Hi!  Since your community account is tied to your support account, you must first change your email address with PTC support.  Then, you can private message me at Jaime_Lee with your new email address and I will make sure your community screen name/profile is linked to your new email address.  TY!
https://support.ptc.com

wfalco
15-Moonstone
(To:Jaime_Lee)

Thanks Jaime!

Maybe you can answer another question?

It does not appear that we have the ability to delete posts or replies to posts. Is that true? Is there a pct community how to pdf or manual?

Wayne

Hi wfalco,

You may delete a post or reply for a short time after posting it should you make a mistake. Modifying or removing a posts after a day or so will require notifying a moderator. 

PTCModerator

wfalco
15-Moonstone
(To:PTCModerator)

I don't understand why a user can't remove his own posts. But...I will accept it. Thanks so much!

STEVEG
21-Topaz I

@wfalco

Would you be willing to officially accept that answer as the solution to your post?

Top Tags