cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

How to Use This Community Feedback Board

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

How to Use This Community Feedback Board

Our PTC Community Members are what make this community great!  We are continually looking to improve our community space.  We thank you for your assistance during the migration tracking period.  Effective Oct. 1st, we will move the "Community Issues" board to a closed/private area so our internal teams can continue resolving any outstanding issues.  However, we know it is still important to have a space to give feedback or suggestions  specific to our PTC community.  The more detailed and constructive the feedback is will enable the community team to make enhancements.  The posts submitted here on this feedback board will reviewed during a monthly team meeting.  The urgent, more critical matters will be handled as they come in.

Thank you for participating in the PTC Community!

4 REPLIES 4
dhermosillo
14-Alexandrite
(To:Jaime_Lee)

Hi Jamie,

Is the kudo self vote option still being worked on for product ideas?

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Welcome-How-To-s/Can-t-up-vote-kudos-your-own-idea-anymore/m-p/486325#M342

-MFra-
21-Topaz II

Hello,

for several years I access to the MATHCAD community, with great satisfaction. A few days ago I published an article in the blog without any problems. But for a few days, I can only access the community, read the questions, and then I can not do anything. For example, I wanted to correct the published article or answer one of the questions, but it is no longer possible, why? What should I do to establish the above conditions so that there are no more problems?
Thank you.
FM

JB_87049
15-Moonstone

PTC Community / PlanetPTC used to be a website that had a good structure, was well organized. There were separate menu choices for Creo Modeling, Creo Manufacturing, Creo Simulate, ...
Now it is a mess. How on earth can you find something here, get a list of questions about a specific topic.
Ok, I'm new to this new structure and I'm willing to learn. However trying to understand how I can get some of the old functionality back by reading through the Best Practice, ... doesn't brighten my day as even these links seem to go to nowhere.
Can someone explain me why a concept that worked, needed to be replaced by this chaos?
My apologies for my ranting but I'm feeling a little bit desperate about what this all has become. Any help pointing me in the right direction is very much appreciated.

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager
(To:JB_87049)

Hi, we appreciate your feedback.  The community is going through some architecture changes.  Please check back on the Community Announcements board for the latest updates.

In the meantime, for Creo questions, please utilize the Creo Modeling and Additional Creo Questions board.

Top Tags