cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

No more email from forum

STEVEG
21-Topaz I

No more email from forum

Is everyone else still getting their emails from this site?  The last one I got was January 27.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:STEVEG)

Yes, email is working fine for me.  The address the mail comes from changed around that time.  Make sure you're not blocking mail from mailer@us.khoros-mail.com

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

I got an email notifying me about this post. Is that what you are talking about?

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:Dale_Rosema)

Sent you a private message to see if that is getting stopped.

Never got an email.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

I received your reply & I received (2) emails - 1 for the mail and 1 for the reply.

StephenW
23-Emerald II

My email notifications are still working fine. A few months ago, I stopped receiving them but that was due to a new company spam filter.

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Yes, email is working fine for me.  The address the mail comes from changed around that time.  Make sure you're not blocking mail from mailer@us.khoros-mail.com

STEVEG
21-Topaz I
(To:TomU)

Hi Tom,

I didn't know that email changed.  I will contact my IT department.  Thank you for that info.

STEVEG
21-Topaz I

Thank you Tom.  That new address wasn't being let through our filter.  They included that in the acceptable list and now I am getting emails again.

StephenW
23-Emerald II

Just curious how other companies deal with spam.

We use a program that stops "suspected" spam in a filter but it sends a digest of blocked content so I can see what got blocked. The other day, my wife's  email address (college .edu employer) suddenly started getting blocked. But within a couple of days, I got a report listing blocked emails and I was able to "permit" her email address, which I is a whitelist of addresses. I just figured out I can log in and look at the lists along with all the other stuff that gets blocked (all the really bad stuff that they don't even allow in, obvious malware as determined by some algorithim).

Top Tags