cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

ObjectAda community

Jimbode
5-Regular Member

ObjectAda community

Is there an ObjectAda community?  ObjectAda still seems very invisible on the PTC website.

Jim

9 REPLIES 9
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:Jimbode)

Jimbode
5-Regular Member
(To:VladimirN)

Useful to know, but where is my ObjectAda community where I can have meaningful discussions with other users?

StephenW
23-Emerald II

@Jaime_Lee is the community manager. Let's see if she can help.

Jimbode
5-Regular Member
(To:StephenW)

Wow, just earned a badge for creating this post, and a badge for my first reply to this post.  And still there appears to be no ObjectAda community. 

I agree with this. As an objectada person, I find it so difficult to navigate the forums and documentation to find answers I am looking for.

olivierlp
Community Manager
(To:LR_10019663)

Hi all, 

Sorry for the delayed reaction here. We do not have a dedicated ObjectAda forum on the Community at this time.  I am trying to connect internally to see what's possible. Stay tuned.

Olivier

Following the links on the PCT portal for ObjectAda, I'm only getting a blank page.
Am I alone here or just missing something?

I am also looking for the ObjectAda community where people discuss ObjectAda related issues.

olivierlp
Community Manager

@Jimbode et al, 

I wanted to confirm that there is not really any appropriate place on the PTC Community to discuss ObjectAda, unfortunately, the best option for now is to contact  developer-tools-support@ptcc.com  . I understand it is not the same as what you had in mind, though. I take your initial question as a prompt for me to further "beat the drum" about this internally. But I am sorry we cannot commit at this time...    

Olivier
Top Tags