cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

PTC Community User friendliness

remslie
12-Amethyst

PTC Community User friendliness

I have recently returned to the MathCad Community after about 12 months absence. Whilst i might not be the most tech savvy user, the new system is completely non-intuitive. I thought I had posted a question, which on past experience would have been answered in a day or 2, but I cannot even find any record of my post let alone any answers in searches? What was once a brilliant community with fantastic respondents is now useless to me. Sorry but the "upgrades" are a serious backward step.

Ross

4 REPLIES 4
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:remslie)

I wish I could dis-agree.

You can look at your posts in your profile

https://community.ptc.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/228907

STEVEG
21-Topaz I
(To:StephenW)

And it seems that many users have left the community because of the new forum.

remslie
12-Amethyst
(To:StephenW)

Steve,

Thanks for that link. I will persevere exploring the forum to learn the new layout.

Cheers

ross

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager
(To:remslie)

@remslie

Thank you for coming back to the community.  We have lots going on in the backend to improve the community experience.  Including a "remapping" project for Creo and Mathcad!

Please subscribe to the community announcements area for what we are doing next.

Thank you!

Top Tags