cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply by email

SOLVED

Re: Reply by email

@Dale_Rosema wrote:

Just out of curiosity, are you logged into the PTC Community?

I have to be to reply, but the community logs me out multiple times a day so I can't say that I am logged in when an email comes in.  Not sure how that would effect the content of the notification email though.

--
Doug Schaefer | Engineering Manager
Crow Works

I do not have a browser window open at this moment. I don't believe it's a requirement to be logged in to reply via email (as I am doing as I type).
I'm sure the system does some sort of validation that the email is coming from the valid email address I am registered from and possibly the link is specific to me, it's not a "simple" email address that It's replying to.

Steve Williams
Pro/E Version 15/16 (Circa 1995/1996)

Test this link?

Steve Williams

@TomU @dgschaefer

It looks like @StephenWilliams was successful.  Can you try again?

I've been watching my notifications, I still don't have any reply or kudo links.

--
Crow Works

I have been using it regularly...except for this one where i want to add an image...Smiley Sad

reply-by-email.jpg

Steve Williams

@dgschaefer Are you using any spam filtering software, and/or have you checking spam/junk type folders? 

How about mail-to links, like the one below?
mailtoSmiley Tonguetc1.prod%7C35t3d0c1a%7C75h3207-bc9d-4a91-9e69-83350a673@reply01.lithium.com?subject=Re:%20Reply%20by%20email&body=%0A%0A%23%23-%20Please%20type%20your%20reply%20above%20this%20line%20-%23%23

Steve Williams

Only, I believe, what comes with MS Outlook.

Besides, I'm getting the emails just fine, they are not being filtered, they are just missing the links.  My junk folder is empty.

--
Crow Works

Do other web links come thru okay? Maybe your email system is stripping out suspicious links from your email??
Such as the home depot link I put below?
https://www.homedepot.com/

Steve Williams