cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Text doesn't wrap on a page correctly

STEVEG
21-Topaz I

Text doesn't wrap on a page correctly

I get this problem in both IE and Chrome.  Does anyone else?  I don't maximize my browsers so this is very annoying.

text_runneth_over.jpg

10 REPLIES 10

Hi SteveG,

Thanks for the feedback. Are you still having this issue? I am unable to reproduce the issue but will keep an eye out for posts that exhibit similar behavior.  Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

PTCModerator

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:PTCModerator)

Yes, this is still a problem. You have to resize your browser window, sometimes several times to get it to display correctly.

overlap.jpg

TomU
23-Emerald IV

I'm seeing the same problem.  Open this link and then resize the browser.  It's very apparent.

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Windchill-Questions/My-model-is-not-Retrieving/m-p/493206#M52797

The behavior is identical in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.

Well don't I feel silly.  Deleteing the cache fixed it.

I tell everyone else that but I never take my own advice.

Thank you.

STEVEG
21-Topaz I
(To:STEVEG)

Now I feel even sillier.  After accepting your solution the page refreshed and went right back to being a problem.

text_runneth_over2.jpg

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

Cleared the browser cache (FireFox), but it still occurs. Usually when I'm NOT logged in, occasionally when I am logged in:

LM_20171220_Overlap.png

Luc

@PTCModerator

Do you have any thoughts about this?

Hello @STEVEG,

I have escalated this issue and it is currently under review. I will provide additional updates as soon as they are available.

Thanks, 

PTCModerator

STEVEG
21-Topaz I

I have resized it many times and it still won't wrap the text correctly.

I can try to clear the browser cache.

StephenW
23-Emerald II

If my browser window is "wide" when I load the page I can usually get it to display correctly.

If I start out with a "narrow" browser window, it doesn't seem fixable.

All of my experimentation is with IE 11.

Top Tags