Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User ptc-5208287 kudo'ing all posts?

SOLVED
Highlighted

Re: User ptc-5208287 kudo'ing all posts?

Still getting kudo's from this user. And the user hasn't logged in to the forum since 8-13, almost a month.

Possibly internal PTC trying to make forum traffic look more than it really is?!?

It would be cool if this post was kudo'd Smiley Very Happy

@Jaime_Lee

Steve Williams
Pro/E Version 15/16 (Circa 1995/1996)

@StephenWilliams

Thank you StephenWilliams for calling this out again. 

I assure you this user is under investigation.

But, you are awesome so your posts deserve kudos!

Were you on vacation?

@Dale_Rosema

I am happy to share with you my vacation plans in a private message, but I don't think the rest of the community really cares about that Smiley Wink

Stay tuned on this mysterious kudoer!

JL

The same user just kudo'd this post.

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Detailing-MBD-MBE/Poor-graphics-in-Creo-2-when-working-with-models-of-t...

The kudo makes no sense.  The original poster is asking for help and no help has been offered yet.  I don't understand the point of kudo'ing his question.

(Edit:  Forgot the link to the post.)

And all without signing on to the community in a month.  Ninja kudos!!. Man Frustrated

It has do be done via email and I think it started about the time the email reply/kudo links were added as an option.

I'm really thinking this is a BOT that is getting the emails and accessing the links. The email reply link is not doing anything but the kudo email is generating kudos for every post in the boards that is subscribed to.

The FIRST "kudo" given was to the announcement of the "reply by email"...EVIDENCE...

ODD-KUDOS.jpg

Steve Williams
Pro/E Version 15/16 (Circa 1995/1996)

I just created a post and got kudo'd as well as the last several posts I created.

It seems I am getting kudo's for everything I post now. 

@Jaime_Lee

Have you been able to find anything out about this?

@StephenWilliams @STEVEG

ptc-5208287  should no longer be an issue.  Please continue to bring suspicious community activity to my attention or "notify moderator" for a quicker response.

We appreciate this valuable input to keep our community organized and useful for all.

Jaime Lee

I didn't think you can notify administrator on a kudo.  I just looked and couldn't find out how.