cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

how can I found post I created

rsobecki
12-Amethyst

how can I found post I created

Hi!

In the previous engine of the commiunity I was able to go to browse and select tab "Authored" and I foud all my entry...

How can I get this fnctionality in this new powered by :"Lithum" community?

Thanks all in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

First let me say that the switch from Jive to Lithium was a very big step backwards concerning clearness, readability and most of all functionality. This forum really sucks.

Not sure if the following is what you are looking for:

1) Click your avatar and chose "My Profile"

2) Now you see a widget named "Latest posts by <your user name>" and at the right in the same line as this caption a small arrow/greater sign. Click it and you should be presented a list with all of your posts.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:rsobecki)

Click on your picture at the top of the screen and go to "My Profile".  At the top of the page is a search box that let's you search though the content you've created.

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:TomU)

Isn't that "all" post, authored and replied? That's what my list looks like.

And I wish I could disagree with Werner's assessment.

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:StephenW)

Good point.  Yes, I don't know how to only show content you've authored (vs. replied to).  Jive could do this but I don't think Lithium can.  I also don't see any way to filter by type of content created (idea, blog, question, etc.)

Man I miss Jive.  Smiley Sad

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:StephenW)

This is what's missing from Lithium.  With Jive I could quickly filter my content by any of these criteria:

My Content on Jive.PNG

First let me say that the switch from Jive to Lithium was a very big step backwards concerning clearness, readability and most of all functionality. This forum really sucks.

Not sure if the following is what you are looking for:

1) Click your avatar and chose "My Profile"

2) Now you see a widget named "Latest posts by <your user name>" and at the right in the same line as this caption a small arrow/greater sign. Click it and you should be presented a list with all of your posts.

rsobecki
12-Amethyst
(To:Werner_E)

Yes this is what I expected, but the way isn't intuitive at all!

I agree with you entry that previous engine was so great and at the moment we have "something..." Man Sad

Top Tags