cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues Tracking - Ends Sept. 30

Highlighted
Community Manager

Issues Tracking - Ends Sept. 30

(Edit: We will be evaluating issue report submissions through September 30, 2017.)

The Support Services and the Marketing Operations teams are aggressively working with Lithium to fix issues now that we are post-launch. In addition to daily calls and updates with our post-migration team, we are working toward providing transparency and a feedback loop for reported issues. 

Today, we are debuting a new format for our high priority Known Issues and our Resolved issues, as well as a new way to submit issues. 

Effective immediately, you can view the high-priority Known Issues that the team is working on in the current week. This is a constantly revolving list that shows our top priority issues for resolution ASAP. (Please note that it does not represent all reported issues.)

In addition, I encourage you to submit issues that you encounter via the PTC Community Issue Tracker form, which submits it directly onto our issues tracking sheet and ensures it is included in our twice-daily triage assessment. This new process includes a feedback loop where your issue submittal is acknowledged and you will be informed of the prioritization and progress of your submittal. 

We thank you for your feedback and your support thus far. Should you have any questions about known issues or submitting an issue, please feel free to reach out to me. 

Best regards,

===
Linda Frembes
ThingWorx Community Manager
Support Services Innovation Lab
http://community.thingworx.com/
17 REPLIES
Community Champion

Re: Priority Known Issues and Issues Tracking

Is there a complete list of all issues reported available?  Nonoe of the things I've reported in various community posts are on the high importance list you linke,d but that doesn't mean they aren't on the list.  How do we avoid duplicates when reporting issues?

--
Doug Schaefer | Director of Design and Engineering
Concept Engineering
Community Manager

Hi @dgschaefer,

A public list of all known issues is not available yet. We have an internal working list but it cannot be published externally at this time. When in doubt, please submit using the form so that we know it has been logged. We did our best to gather all issues mentioned in posts and comments in the community, but I'd rather have a duplicate report than none at all. 

Best,

Linda

===
Linda Frembes
ThingWorx Community Manager
Support Services Innovation Lab
http://community.thingworx.com/
Level 20

Thanks for the information, @lindafrembes!

Is there a way to use that form without using an e-mail address but rather communicate & get informed via the message system within this forum?

P.S.: Half an hour ago I was pleased to see that our browser spellchecker (which is far superior and more convenient than the forum built-in one) was finally enabled in Rich Text mode but now I notice here that it isn't anymore. :-(

Any reason why?

Level 5

I am unable to access the following link.  I get an access Denied message.

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Reporting-Ideas/How-to-automatically-pass-log-on-credentials-in-an-Exce...

Matt

Community Champion

It loads fine for me.  This is a group, but it should be open to everyone.  Maybe @Tmetcalf can take a look...

Level 5

I tried it again, but was unable to access it.  I double checked and I am logged in.  Somebody else from my organization tried it with their credentials and got the same results as I did.

-Matt

Community Champion

Doesn't work for me either.
What's the base group link?
Level 5

Community Champion

Reporting Ideas.

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Reporting-Ideas/idb-p/ReportingIdeas

I wonder if it requries maintenance.  It shouldn't, but maybe this one has the permissions set wrong.  Do you have an active maintenance agreement by chance?