cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creo elements will not start due to connection error and manual activation fails with a 404 not found error

Re: Creo elements will not start due to connection error and manual activation fails with a 404 not found error

Hello all,

the same issue for me. In my case I can set my clock to any time but I don't get the work offline button. It seems that I need to wait until the server is online again...

Best regards

Re: Creo elements will not start due to connection error and manual activation fails with a 404 not found error

I'm sure I saw something with regard they were doing some upgrade or maintenance to their servers the other day. However, I had feared the time would come when they would stop me from modeling. I guess they are not concerned for people who use the free app. Having both the licence server and manual activition method out at the same time is really poor show. 😞

Hi, I have same issue and did try your proposal solution but it did not work.

Shall I restart PC after having updated the date before try?

I also have the same problem. 404 error when i tried manual activation procedure. Tried changing system clock, but it doesn't show work offline option. Hope the issue gets resolved as soon as possible.

Hi,

I tried to activate the software by changing the date as you have menitioned but it din't work, its still showing the same error.

Do you have any information till when the server should get back online.?

Regards,

Anand

So, this did not work for me, because I've to login first with my User-ID and Password. After that, I cannot see the Button with "Work offline"

I think Creo deleted my license-File, because it was already to old.

Same issue here, earlier this week I worked offline because activiation did not work, on top of that I now get this message

Knipsel_register.PNG

When I fill in my email +password I get the following message:

Knipsel_proxy.PNG

Setting back the system clock unfortunately does not work for me... 😞

Fred

Hi,

Lets hope that server get back online soon..

eagerly waiting for the reply from the PTC official on this error.

Best regards,

Anand

I agree you Niall. Just wondering same thing. Why this free sw need this kind of online check. And then PTC company does not care anything of sw users.

This kind of situation is really unacceptable. Is it aim of the PTC company that we all move to use another CAD sw? This kind of customer support is not good ad to PTC company. I would rather pay something about good reliability. This sw is free and therefore have limit of part quantity. Why PTC use unreliable online server checking? That server checking is still okay for me if PTC give adequate level support to users and take care of this server usability. I have seen this same episode earlier and it took very many days before PTC solved the issue. In my mind this give very bad image of PTC and it's customer service and SW usability ensuring.

Highlighted

Same issue as well. Looks like the license server is down. Changing the date does not help so we'll have to wait till it's up again.