cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creo elements will not start due to connection error and manual activation fails with a 404 not found error

Highlighted

Re: Creo elements will not start due to connection error and manual activation fails with a 404 not found error

Hello FriedhelmK,

I followed your recommendations (date manually setup) but it does not work for me.

I hope the issue will be fixed by PTC soon.

Best regards

Highlighted

Re: Creo elements will not start due to connection error and manual activation fails with a 404 not found error

Hello FriedhelmK,

I followed your recommendations (date manually setup) but it does not work for me.

I hope the issue will be fixed by PTC soon.

Best regards

Highlighted

Same issue today. Unable to start Modeling PE.

Highlighted

Hallo Louis,

did you try my proposal?

>Change your system clok to for example 1. May and you can work at least until the server is online again.

work_offline_change_date.jpg

Highlighted

Hello all,

the same issue for me. In my case I can set my clock to any time but I don't get the work offline button. It seems that I need to wait until the server is online again...

Best regards

Highlighted

Hi, I have same issue and did try your proposal solution but it did not work.

Shall I restart PC after having updated the date before try?

Highlighted

Hi,

I tried to activate the software by changing the date as you have menitioned but it din't work, its still showing the same error.

Do you have any information till when the server should get back online.?

Regards,

Anand

Highlighted

So, this did not work for me, because I've to login first with my User-ID and Password. After that, I cannot see the Button with "Work offline"

I think Creo deleted my license-File, because it was already to old.

Highlighted

I'm sure I saw something with regard they were doing some upgrade or maintenance to their servers the other day. However, I had feared the time would come when they would stop me from modeling. I guess they are not concerned for people who use the free app. Having both the licence server and manual activition method out at the same time is really poor show. 😞

Highlighted

I also have the same problem. 404 error when i tried manual activation procedure. Tried changing system clock, but it doesn't show work offline option. Hope the issue gets resolved as soon as possible.

Announcements
Message from Brian Thompson (PTC General Manager and DVP) regarding Creo Business Continuity plans.