cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Good afternoon sirs I would like to know if anyone is having the same problems that I am encountering. I use Creo Elements / Direct 18.0 Copywriting, Creo Elements / Direct Modeling 18.0 with annotations, a few months ago, I replaced the hardware from an

edelima
1-Newbie

Good afternoon sirs I would like to know if anyone is having the same problems that I am encountering. I use Creo Elements / Direct 18.0 Copywriting, Creo Elements / Direct Modeling 18.0 with annotations, a few months ago, I replaced the hardware from an

Good afternoon sirs

I would like to know if anyone is having the same problems that I am encountering.

I use Creo Elements / Direct 18.0 Copywriting, Creo Elements / Direct Modeling 18.0 with annotations, a few months ago, I replaced the hardware from an HP Z400 8GB of NVIDIA FRAME FX1800 8GB MS Windows XP 64-bit to A frame of 16GB RAM HP Z420 NVIDIA 2000 16GB MS Windows 7 64bit.

I found a significant loss of performance, especially in the 18.0 build. To make a trivial shift of a figure in raster mode, the figure flashes during the shift. The problem also occurs in other applications that I create, much less obvious, but they do exist.

Last remark, I noticed that the application is blocked by a much greater fraquenza than in the previous installation.

Does anyone have a solution to the problem?

1 REPLY 1
ndodelova
4-Participant
(To:edelima)

I recommend you to install the version 18.10, which is a better version of the 18th release. No new licenses are required.

Top Tags