cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Modeling direct 19 increse model quality

gepponline
4-Participant

Modeling direct 19 increse model quality

Hi, how can I improve the quality of models in modeling direct 19? where are the graphics settings of the application?

can I act directly on the Nvidia control panel?

what settings do your recommend?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I had written a manual for annotation several years ago.  I am attaching that manual.  This is for the full version of Creo Elements/Direct Modeling.  However, most of the information also applies to express. 

I checked express and it does have the same function for cutaway views. See section 6.7 of the attached document.

Creo Element\Direct Modeling 20.6.0.0.0

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Good Morning

Direct is not the same as Creo Elements Direct.  I suggest that you place your posts here to make them easy to find.

creo elements direct.JPG

Are you referring to a broken view?

I really don't now how to call it, maybe broken view are the correct words (sorry, I'm Italian) 
I mean something like in the attached draw.

I had written a manual for annotation several years ago.  I am attaching that manual.  This is for the full version of Creo Elements/Direct Modeling.  However, most of the information also applies to express. 

I checked express and it does have the same function for cutaway views. See section 6.7 of the attached document.

In the meanwhile i found a solution by myself right clicking on the selected view and choosing broken view.

In italian is "Vista Interrotta"

Thank you so much

Top Tags