This is just to add to the conversations that I have seen here about a mess in the product naming from PTC:
I got a request to have "proe" installed in one of the areas - we are on CreoPro 2.0, so, I went to that area and installed the current version. Than, I got e-mail from the user, saying that the vendor is not on CreoPro 2.0, but on the CreoPro 1.0 ( in reality, he was told that the vendor company is on the "first" version of creo). So, I said: No problem. Downloaded CreoPro1.0 and went and installed it in that area. Than, I got another e-mail from the user, saying that the vendor ment to say that they are on Wildfire 5.0 m130. I went to PTC download site and the "Most recent datecode" of Wildfire 5.0 is m060, but Creo/Elements Pro 5.0 has m130, which I have downloaded and am going to install it. Keeping my fingers crossed that I guessed what user has requested.
I understand, that it is partially "broken phone" between my users, vendor and me. But all of that is PTC's creation.