cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Where can i find manuals for .MI format storage

ggnutti
6-Contributor

Where can i find manuals for .MI format storage

Avrei bisogno di un manuale per il formato di salvataggio dei files .mi da Annotation o Creo Elements/Sirect Drafting.

Talvolta capita che riesca ad aprire il file con un editor di testo e.....con un po' di tentativi... riesco a recuperare gran parte del disegno.

Spesso però non riesco a capire l'errore che si genera nel file .log e non so come agire.

Grazie per l'eventuale aiuto.

Rego

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

From Drafting 19.0, [Help], [MI Interface] and it will open "C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo Elements\Direct Drafting 19.0\locale\en\mi_interface\front.html".

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ggnutti
6-Contributor
(To:ggnutti)

Sorry.. I saw evrerybody write on English Language....so now i translate my request...

I need a manual for .MI format storage from Annotation or Creo Elements/Direct Drafting.

Sometime i open files with a text editor and i can adjust a big part of drawing.

Often, however, i can not understand error generated by .log file during loading files and i do not know how can i do.

Thank You for your help

Rego

From Drafting 19.0, [Help], [MI Interface] and it will open "C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo Elements\Direct Drafting 19.0\locale\en\mi_interface\front.html".

ggnutti
6-Contributor
(To:lfortner)

PERFECT....!!!.....

Thank you very much.....I never saw this part of help

Best Regards

Rego

Please give Louis the honor and mark your question as answered.

Top Tags