cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

frustrated already

sgtlethargic
1-Newbie

frustrated already

I can't get past Step 3 in the Quickstart Project ""Create an interlocking block; Difficulty: First-time user: Project 1 of 2"". I did it the other night, and now I can't get it to extrude. When I select the workplane (the only workplane) I get an error message ""Workplane has no real geometry"". :angry: Thanks, Kurt

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
Not applicable
(To:sgtlethargic)

See http://apps.cocreate.com/OneSpaceModelingPE/Secure/Forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=224
sgtlethargic
1-Newbie
(To:)

Thank you, Claus. This morning the problem wasn't there. I vaguely remember messing with the geometry and construct buttons to try to see what they did- ha ha. I'll try to go back and see if that was the problem. Kurt
Top Tags