cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

how activate creo elements direct modelling

mobadapter
4-Participant

how activate creo elements direct modelling

Hello,

this is my first posting in the ptc-community and I hope, I put my question in the correct group.

My name is Rudolf and I used creo elements direct modelling for about 6 years to create little things for my model railroad, but now I have a problem.

I wanted to start the program, and because of I don't know the proxy-configuration (I think I don't use a proxy), creo asked for the activation-key. Normally I clicked on the button (Aktivierungsschlüssel anfordern [get activation key] and a new window opens in firexfox, where I can enter my email-adress and my password and get a temporary activation key for 72 h. But since yesterday evening the new window opens in firefox, but the screen keeps white and after a few minutes the message is "Die Verbindung zu www.ptc.com wurde unterbrochen, während die Seite geladen wurde" (the connection to www.ptc.com was interrupted during the site was load.)

I am very sad, because I actually create the station of my hometown for my model railroad in 1:87, nearly 30 % is already ready, but I can't go on with the work.

I would be very glad, if someone give my support, how to activate creo again.

It might be a useful information, that I potentiallly started the last session in the last minute of the last temporary activation-time of 72h.

Every help is welcome

best regards

Rudolf

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Many thanks to PTC, they solved the Problem. Now all works as usual.

Best regards

Rudolf

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

I have the same problem. Suddenly a couple of days ago, i cannot open Creo Express. It ask for proxy settings. I can also ask for activation key, but link is dead.............

mkao
5-Regular Member
(To:Thedude8888)

Same problem here. I think the license server may be down again. This has happened before. Last time I experienced this was June last year I think.

It would be appreciated if somebody from PTC can have a quick check to see if the license server is still running or if there is another problem.

I think this is so weird, because if PTC had this thing running smooth they would own the market. Creo is so superior in my opinion to others. Express 6.0 would dominate sketchup, fushion and other free available tools,,, in my opinion.

I really love their stuff, but i really hate that they dont care for us freeloaders Smiley Very Happy

Many thanks to PTC, they solved the Problem. Now all works as usual.

Best regards

Rudolf

Good morning Rudolf,

My name is Giovanni and I just started with Creo.

I also have the same problem as you.

May I know how you solved it?

Thank you

Translated by the Community Moderation using Google Translate
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buongiorno Rudolf,

mi chiamo Giovanni e ho appena iniziato con Creo.

Anche io ho lo stesso tuo problema.

Posso sapere come hai risolto?

Grazie

Top Tags