cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

product idea: creo elements direct: annotation: functionality to create symbols according ISO geometrical product specifications GPS e.g. ISO 10135

iheskamp
1-Newbie

product idea: creo elements direct: annotation: functionality to create symbols according ISO geometrical product specifications GPS e.g. ISO 10135

Is there any functionality to create a Symbol according to DIN EN ISO 10135 (2009-04) in Annotation?

Which functionality is available for ISO GPS Standard in drawings?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5
PeterKehoe
5-Regular Member
(To:iheskamp)

The "Integration Kit" has functionality to create custom symbols (see "sd-am-create-symbol-dialog"). I have used it to create symbols similar to the ones in your examples.

Thanks! I think, PTC should be in charge to do this for their customers.

answer-PTC.jpg

Hello Ingo,

you have created a discussion with the question option.

You should also create this as an "idea".

This is the only way for the members to vote for it. (vote only with support contract, other users can only see the idea)

Best regards

Friedhelm

Aktionen.jpg

(Please write info in your Signature) Sysinfo: I use Creo Elements Direct /Drafting, /Modeling and /Modeling Express 8.0 ( formerly CoCreate- SolidDesigner and Drafting or ME10 )

Hi,

Please bring your idea here: Creo Elements/Direct Ideas - PTC Community

Thanks to you for your answers.

my administrator doesn´t let me know the required code to register as a member of the ptc-community. Please feel free to post my idea.

Bye, Ingo Heskamp

Top Tags