cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Creo Illustrate 3.1 Losing Figures

lrafter
1-Newbie

Creo Illustrate 3.1 Losing Figures

I wanted to see if anyone else had experienced a similar problem with losing figures in Creo Illustrate 3.1 and knew of any causes or solutions.  I worked in the same file several times with no issues.  After making about a dozen figures in the file including a couple animations, I lost all but two figures.  I worked in the file one day and everything seemed fine so I saved it and closed the file and program.  Later that day I opened the file up to find my figures gone and no trace of them.  It appears that I am only left with the first and last figures that I had in the file.  Anyone else experience this and have any idea what the cause or solution could be to this issue?

6 REPLIES 6
sricca
1-Newbie
(To:lrafter)

Same problem ... The stability of Creo Illustrate 3.1 M010 is very bad

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

Hi,

Please send your issue to technical support by using PTC's "Case Logger": https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/case/case_logger.jsp

Have already reported it.  PTC basically just says oh we've never heard of that and don't have any clue what could be going on so that is not productive.

JoelArcenio
6-Contributor

Same Problem.......There is a Case with PTC opened about it?

In Creo Illustrate 4.0 ,  I make 44 steps in single figure,i follow my standard practice of saving a file  every 2 minutes but whenever i opened after few time  all step are lost. My hole day work has been lost. Anyone know How i can  fix? any solution?

ngiacom
14-Alexandrite

I disabled autosave and until now the issue seems disappeared.

Top Tags