Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CreoView on iPad?

SOLVED

Re: CreoView on iPad?

Not yet... The closest thing we have seen is the viewer in the iPad Windchill app.

Meanwhile, the competition is working on improving their apps... To bad! It sure would make it easier to demonstrate why there is a need to start talking about MBE (model based enterprise).

I keep hearing that is will be out soon... I guess it depends on what your interpretation of soon is... I wonder if PTC thinks that it's customers have lost interest in an iPad app.

We are very close to releasing Creo View Mobile App. I expect the App to become available in the next week or so... I'll let you know once it's in the Appstore.

That's wonderful news!!!! Thank you for your hard work!!

Thanks for the update Madhavi!

It's really great to see PTC folks responding in the forums

Hi Madhavi,

Thanks for the constant updates. Do you maybe have a hard release date?

Regards

The Creo View standalone Mobile App has just been released, just search for "Creo View" in the iTunes App Store.

View solution in original post

Creo View app seems to be working great! AWESOME WORK!

Just wondering how we can use it... Using the Creoview:/// links only seems to work for the demo files published... Getting an FBA 200 error if I put the same file on an intranet site without any access control mechanism!

Is there a support for this tool? It would be great to let various groups access this rich data on a mobile device.

Can anyone tell me if Markups are available in the CreoView app? This would be great for checking and red lining drawings/models.

The free Creo View Mobile App is only able to open downloaded PVZ files on the device.

The Windchill Mobile App also provides limited Creo View viewer capabilities for Windchill content.

No support for Markups currently.

Refer to Article CS97870.