cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Disable Automatic Sub-Folders for Animation-Tracks

Wes_Tomer
12-Amethyst

Disable Automatic Sub-Folders for Animation-Tracks

Hello,

When using "Record Content" and moving or modifying multiple selected CAD items, Creo Illustrate automatically groups the animation tracks for two or more items into a sub-folder. Sometimes it is cumbersome to deal with so many sub-folders, and I find myself right clicking each item and moving it to the higher-level folder (for the sequence step).

Is there a way to disable the automatic creation of animation track sub-folders?

Thanks,

Wes

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Wes,

Unfortunately there isn't an option to turn off the auto grouping of tracks in the timeline like that.

It is however interesting to get feedback like this, I wonder if you could submit this as an idea with a little detail on your workflow and what you would prefer to happen.

You can submit it to the Creo Ideas site:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Addtl-Creo-Ideas-Creo-View/idb-p/creogeneralideas

We monitor the site for ideas related to Creo Illustrate.

Thanks for the feedback.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Wes,

Unfortunately there isn't an option to turn off the auto grouping of tracks in the timeline like that.

It is however interesting to get feedback like this, I wonder if you could submit this as an idea with a little detail on your workflow and what you would prefer to happen.

You can submit it to the Creo Ideas site:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Addtl-Creo-Ideas-Creo-View/idb-p/creogeneralideas

We monitor the site for ideas related to Creo Illustrate.

Thanks for the feedback.

Wes_Tomer
12-Amethyst
(To:agarland)

Thanks @agarland  for the suggestion. I posted it as a new feature idea.

Top Tags