cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

How can you remove viewables from creo view?

ChristopherLewi
10-Marble

How can you remove viewables from creo view?

Playing with creo view on ipad, not talking about pc version.

5 REPLIES 5

I am told that you can do this through itunes. May I ask why you want to remove them? Security, space concerns, clutter?

Sync your device to iTunes, go to the Apps page and select Creo View in the Documents list. Here you will see the list of viewables. You can add/delete items here - select and click Del to delete. Drag/drop a pvz from file explorer to add to viewables list.

I just kindof expected the ability to remove a file as well as add one is all. While i love the device i have never used iTunes and i was hoping to find a way to not need to know. I got the feeling that i should be able to put viewables on it from any website, just stick the pvz there. Havn't tried that yet though. I love the sphere explode view, maybe a way of browsing a library. I would like it to be more than just view, spin etc. I could imagine if this can handle our assemblies design reviews would be very nice via this sort of tool but it would really need pick and drag for components and also ability to measure and ideally some markup tools (although you can imagine some of the other apps being used after you've screenshotted the creo view app). Anyway the demo stuff looks sweet, can't wait to get off my butt and move some of our data into one.

I have been using dropbox as an easy way to put a viewable in the cloud then from the dropbox app on the phone I can easily load the viewable. Want to share it with someone? It is easy as clicking the share link in dropbox and providing the email. We are certainly planning to add more functionality to the app over time, we are not done yet!

I played with the application on my IPAD on a viewable I have generated an stored in Dropbox.

Access to the viewable is OK but this application has a lack of feature.

For instance it could be very usefull to hide or to translate a component.

As far I know it is not possible.

And the explode view is not very usefull on large assemblies.

Are there any tips to activate additional features ? whar are the development plan ?

Top Tags