Target: JT format as import format in CREO-Illustrate for the documentation of customer services
needed for: Data preparation for the documentation of customer services, JT characteristic for customer service demands
• The “Intelligence Protection“ (removal of meta data, PMIs, BREPs, etc.) must be considered when creating JT data.
• JT data needs to be positioned in the system “CREO-Illustrate“: (precondition: availability of canonical elements)
• Lower data volume (max. 5% larger than JT without BREP)
• Significant improvement of the JT data handling in subsequent process.
• Increased data security through missing BReps
• Reduction of the data volume through missing BReps
• Faster JT data creation compared to JTs with BReps
• Observing corporate directive
You may want to vote on your own idea....
Yes of course