cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Random part relocation during animation playback

mcaruthers
12-Amethyst

Random part relocation during animation playback

Hello,

Is anyone having issues with model components randomly relocating themselves during animation playback?  This issue is driving me nuts!  I start with a mechanical assembly explode, to display all assembly components.  Then, I fade out all parts except for the initial part.  Process step by process step, I fade in components and rotate, annotate, inset the view on key features, flash, bring in arrows, bring in tools, etc. to create the assembly sequence.  After a couple hours of work, during animation playback, random components will relocate and reorient from its original placement in the animation to some other odd location and orientation in the display view.  This ruins the 2 hours of work to create the animation, because you try to place the component where it's supposed to be, but when you play the animation the component will relocate again to an even more odd location and orientation.  Are there any other Creo Illustrate users that have had this experience?

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags