cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Sandwich Button missing in Creo View Mobile

whity
16-Pearl

Sandwich Button missing in Creo View Mobile

Hi together,

in Creo View on my iPad I see a sandwich button (green circled in picture) in the pre-installed example for opening a overview of all views. I've loaded a pvz from Creo Illustrate 6.0 with several views and sequences onto the iPad. I can open it, but the Button is missing, I can only see one view.

Can anyone help?

Cheers

whity

Sandwichbutton.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
romorrison
12-Amethyst
(To:whity)

Currently the Creo View Mobile application does not support viewing of Figures created by Creo Illustrate.  

The button in the screenshot will only appear when annotation sets created in Creo View are present in the data.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
romorrison
12-Amethyst
(To:whity)

Currently the Creo View Mobile application does not support viewing of Figures created by Creo Illustrate.  

The button in the screenshot will only appear when annotation sets created in Creo View are present in the data.

Well, at least the viewing of one figure and the displaying of a part name is supported. As a workaround I will now create one pvz for each figure. It would be nice, if the sequence selection and animation would be supported.

Top Tags