cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

What’s New in Creo Illustrate 3.0 M030

TimHarrison
1-Newbie

What’s New in Creo Illustrate 3.0 M030

Creo Illustrate 3.0 M030 will ship in mid-February and this blog and video provides a sneak peak at what will be new in this latest release.

There are 3 major enhancements in this release:

• Externalize text from illustrations for translation; enabling multi-language illustrations
  • Export an image map file to enable hotspots on a raster image
  • Improve file performance for large models with many figures

There are also a number of smaller enhancements and it’s worth noting that these are now detailed in the regular Creo Illustrate documentation (any late breaking news will still be in the ‘read this first’ which ships with the product and is also on PTC.com).

I hope you find this information helpful 

4 REPLIES 4

The new capabilties of Creo Illustrate are fantastic!  Thanks so much for the great work!  The IsoView capabilities within Creo View sound great too.

Alessio
15-Moonstone
(To:TimHarrison)

Tim,

can you clarify whether XLIFF files have to be created manually as shown in the video, or, rather, illustrations related to a Windchill Information Structure can be handled (and if so, how) when translating the Information Structure itself?

If this won't be in M030, is it in the roadmap for a subsequent maintenance release?

Alessio

Hi Tim,

great new capabilties of Creo Illustrate!
Thank you very much, with my best wishes to the developers!

I love them and the customers will love all too!!

The IsoView capabilities within Creo View sound great too.

best wishes,

Gabi

Alessio,

This is the first phase of our Localization project.  For the 3.0 M030 release the export/import of the XLIFF files is all manual (as shown in the video).  We have future projects on our backlog to enable this translation process in a Windchill environment (date TBD).

Tim

Top Tags