cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Where can download PTC Live Global 2015 presentations about Creo

lbai
4-Participant

Where can download PTC Live Global 2015 presentations about Creo

I'm very interested in PTC Live Global 2015 presentations about Creo, who can share me the download links?? Thank you very much.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
15 REPLIES 15
dschenken
21-Topaz I
(To:lbai)

You can get them if you paid to attend the conference. They are usually posted within a month or two. PTC will also make a few of them available as an enticement to attend the next conference. Either way, many of them were Powerpoint presentations, with speaker's notes, animations, and live demos, but what is published is the PDF which has none of the most valuable content.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

If you attended, they are available from the Agenda builder, but as David said they are PDFs, not the powerpoints with speaker notes, which are more useful.

All speakers should submit the Powerpoint file to PTC for the conference upload. An alternative would be PDF with speaker notes for each slide/page.

msimon
1-Newbie

Hi, presentations are made available to non-attendees in the fall. However, as another member mentioned, we'll be sharing some select presentations (the best rated ones by attendees) during summer. They will be PDF files (not PPT decks). In addition you might be interested in watching the PTC Creo roadmap recorded session here: Video: PTC Live Global 2015 Keynotes | PTC

Regards

Mónica

Hello Monica,

It's fall now, thanks giving is coming in Canada, then the US. Halloween will soon be upon us and 30 seconds after that the malls and stores will be out fitted for Christmas - if not before! Haha.  For those of us not fortunate enough to be able to attend PTC Live 2015.. will we benefit from an early Christmas present in the  form of full PTC Live presentation downloads?

- Jim

Hi Jim, Thanks for your question. I need to check with the content team when all this material will be available for non-attendees. This normally happens in the October timeframe, but again, I need confirmation from our content team. In the meantime, you can watch some customer sessions we recorded at the event (take this as a pre-Christmas present): http://www.ptc.com/live-global/sessions/cad You can also visit our Learning Exchange page to watch the “PTC Creo Tips and Tricks” videos that were presented in Nashville in June: http://learningexchange.ptc.com/tutorials/search?product_id=&search=PTC+Live+Global+2015

Hope this helps!

Thanks Monica!  I'll check out the links.

GaryMansell
6-Contributor
(To:msimon)

Hi Monica,

October has now been and gone and still no PTC Live 2015 presentations have been made available to non-attendees (as far as I am aware).

Please can you give us and update on this and tell us when and where they will be published?

Thanks

Gary

I have already been through all that, but the presentations that I want to look at aren't there.

Hi, first of all, my apologies for the delay in making these presentations available to non attendees. This year, for first time, we are planning to upload all the presentations to this Community, in a way that it will be very easy for you to search and download sessions by product or segment. However this is taking a little more time than expected but our goal is to make them live on the Community as soon as possible (we are working hard to make that happen). We’ll announce their availability to all the community members as soon as they become available.

Thanks for your patience!

VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:msimon)

Hi Monica,

Thank you for the answer. We will look forward to it.

dglenn
9-Granite

We at PTC/USER are also working with PTC to make the content available on our portal at ptcuser.org. We hope to announce the posting soon.

Thank you,

Dan Glenn

PTC/USER Board of Directors

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:dglenn)

Dan Glenn‌, why???  What is the benefit of having the information on the old (PTC User) site when (almost) everything is using the new one (PTC Community)?  Why host the same content in more than one place?

dschenken
21-Topaz I
(To:TomU)

Counting unhatched chickens? PTC hasn't published the first set yet. Besides, PTC/USER has become entirely irrelevant. Too bad. It was nice while it lasted.

Hello Tom,

I agree that this user community should be the central place.  But..

PTC User Community, here is looking to post things in a very searchable by product or segment way.  That's great!

In the mean time, the usual grouping of one folder for each product area with all presentations by session number and title would be great posted on the old PTC User so those who want to use good old search functions can start gaining value from the presentations.

Best Regards,

- Jim

Top Tags