cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

plane problems

ptc-4680979
1-Newbie

plane problems

hi, i just installed creo 1.0 and its having many problems with the planes because when i try to make any line, any geometric figure it gets a very weird shape. for example, i try to sketch a cricle but it doesnt make a circle it makes kind of a square-circle(very weird figure). i need some help please.

sorry for my bada english if it is( i speak spanish)...oh ill show you my problem

1 REPLY 1

Tomas,

your problem is related to your graphics card. I met the same problem on my aged PC. The solution is simple:

1.] Try to find newest graphics drivers, install them and test, whether the problem is resolved.

2.] If 1. does not resolve the problem, then you have to replace graphics card ... this means you have to buy the new graphics card.

Note:

You can put the option graphics win32_gdi into your config.pro file to run Creo in dummy graphics mode. Unfortunatelly this mode is not suitable for regular work.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags