cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

2D CoPilot features

ptc-2491366
1-Newbie

2D CoPilot features

I have been spending sometime learning the benefits of 2D CoPilot by watching the demo. I am encountering some issues while I am practicing using the CoPilot on PE2. Specifically 1. the distance following the cursor does not display any decimal reading: does one need to go to some setting to specify the number of decimal point? if yes, how can i do it? My measurement is set to 3 decimal points. 2. the adaptive grid + key shortcut: I can not experience the benefit of this key shortcut , I believe that the problem I have in (1) needs to be solved first. thanks in advance for the help Yman
2 REPLIES 2

1. the distance following the cursor does not display any decimal reading: does one need to go to some setting to specify the number of decimal point? if yes, how can i do it? My measurement is set to 3 decimal points. Use the ""Page Up"" and ""Page down"" keys during the operation to change the number of decimals for this. Use ""home"" to reset it. 2. the adaptive grid + key shortcut: I can not experience the benefit of this key shortcut , I believe that the problem I have in (1) needs to be solved first. Not sure what you mean here, more detail would be great.

thanks Gary. my question 2: the CoCreate CoPilot demo shows that one could press on the (+) key to change the decimal point during the operation, but it did not seem to work. Your instruction of using ""Page Up"" and ""Page Down"" during the operation works ! that is exactly what I want to find out.
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags