cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Anybody have any tools/techniques for automating production of Inspection Report Templates

ChristopherLewi
10-Marble

Anybody have any tools/techniques for automating production of Inspection Report Templates

Looking to see if anyone has any shareable tools/apps/practices to get towards a goal of pressing a button and outputting a First Article Inspection Report spreadsheet ready for inspector to fill in and send back to us in Engineering.

3 REPLIES 3

I had a though aling this line here:

http://communities.ptc.com/message/256741#256741

I would think this requires some level of development but it would be a nice manufacturing feature.

Not within Creo. SW has a new module that does though, hopefully Creo will soon.

Right now we create our "inspection reports" using a PDF of the drawing. I then have a stamp that is added to the model that automatically increments and the user goes around and places the stamp next to each dim on the PDF.

There are better solutions out there, including several purpose built applications.

Chris,

We developed a toolkit application to generate inspection report from drw drawings. Inbox me for further more details.

--

Dhinesh

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags