cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

B.O.M

ptc-1869440
1-Newbie

B.O.M

FRENZ IN MA WORK I HAVE TO MAKE B.O.M , IS THERE ANY OPTION BY WHICH I CAN MAKE B.O.M IN EXCEL AND THEN IT WILL IMPORT IN PRO-E . IS ANYTHING LIKE DAT HERE IN PRO-E. PLEASE HELP ME OUT THANX.
3 REPLIES 3

To show the BOM of an assembly, there must be a table in the drawing with a repeat region containing at least the report symbol for the report index number (rpt.index) and the model name (asm.mbr.name). you can also shown the quanity of each by going to the table regions menu and selecting attributes. set this to no duplicates this will list each component only once but change the quanity for each time it is used. for more info check the help center under tables and Bom. If you want to use excel you can go to the insert menu and select object, then choose create from file and browse to find your table. I have not used this function I only remember it from school. Jamie

you can save the table in excel format. select the desired table > click table from menu bar >select save as csv or text file. you can open and edit this file in excel.I hope ther is option for rtrieve this in drafting.

insert>object>new from file and show the excel file to import
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags