cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Blend

ptc-2273756
1-Newbie

Blend

I have a problem with the plate shown. All my attempts to blend the edges that are still left on the top and sides have been of no avail.All the rest of the blends have been ok. The blend I am trying to produce is as the rest of the plate measured in imperial and is 0.375 ins. STWO.
6 REPLIES 6

I am sorry once again as my computer does not seem to like to attach my drawings to my threads,so I will try again. STWO

As my second attempt failed to attach my drawing,I will try again. STWO. Sorry,now the file is too big.

Here I am again,and hoping this time things work. The question of blending is still as I posted. STWO Sorry,the drawing is now reversed. the problem blends are the ones marked with an ""X"".
Not applicable
(To:ptc-2273756)

Create the bottom part of your plate. (create solid, you will shell it later) Create the upper part of the plate. (the fully round part) Blend the two straight edges in the lower half. Blend the round part of the lower half. Use the blend command (not insert blend) with the rollover option to blend the front and back half of the upper part. Use the shell command along with the select tool to select the three open faces.
ptc-2273756
1-Newbie
(To:)

Thank's Mike,for your reply. I had found on 12-11-07 a tip which had enabled me to solve the problem. It is nice to know from the experts that what has taken me days to do,is the correct way. I will carry on as I enjoy this program. I still have problems with screen shots and dont seem to be able to get a file small enough to post as you do. Any tips would be appreciated. STWO.
Not applicable
(To:ptc-2273756)

anonymous wrote:

STWO - 2007-11-13 9:38 AM I still have problems with screen shots and dont seem to be able to get a file small enough to post as you do. Any tips would be appreciated.

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags