cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluescreen after installing newest Win10-Update

Level 1

Bluescreen after installing newest Win10-Update

Hello guys,

Im having problems with Creo Parametric 3. It worked fine for my computer before, but after installing the newest Win10-Update its crashing with a bluescreen. Its opening fine, but when I want to start a new project, or want to close it, its crashing with a bluescreen.

I tried to uninstall our configuration we got from university, I reinstalled, but nothing fixed it.

Windows doesnt give any further information. No ID or anything else. The information is just bluescreen.

I dont know what I could do now. Need some help.

Thank you

• Parametric
22 REPLIES
Community Champion

Re: Bluescreen after installing newest Win10-Update

Were you on Windows 10 before?

Level 1

Yes. I had Win 10 (64bit) before. I just upgraded to the newest version which is coming the next weeks

Level 1

I am having the same problem as well after upgrading to the latest version of Windows 10 on two separate machines. I believe the BSOD error was UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP.

Level 6

Is anyone on Creator's update and working fine? Just curious. When they do these slow roll-outs it's hard to tell what issues people are dealing with.

Level 1

I also have exactly the same issue with you on two different computers. I think it's the problem that WIN10 creator's update is not compatible with Creo 3.0 somewhere. I tried to find a solution for a long time but failed...what a pity..

Level 1

Hi!

I have exactly the same problem as you! Could you solve the problem yet? I would be wery thankful for that.

Level 17

PTC Solution - roll back Windows 10 Update.

Martin Hanák
Level 1

Hi Martin:

Thanks for your info.

Is there a schedule to resolve the problem?

Microsoft is going to push the latest update for WIN10 very soon. But I have to work with Creo 3.0 almost every day.

Thanks

Alex

Level 17

Hi,

I am Windows 7 user, therefore I do not have "Windows 10 update problem", now and in the near future (until 2020) .

Windows 10 users must find the way how to live with Windows 10 ... I hope there are methods how to stop/postpone automatic updating.

MH

Martin Hanák