cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

BrianTaylor
4-Participant

CREO 4

What is the number 1 enhancement that you are looking forward to using in CREO 4

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I just want to be clear that the multicore utilization project for HLR in drawings is currently planned to be part of Creo 4.0 F000 that should be shipping later this year, but it is NOT part of the Creo 4.0 Sneak Peek. Unfortunately this work only came in from development very recently and we were not able to include it into the Sneak Peek version.

As we get closer to shipping F000 we will be running some performance tests and I'll share some numbers regarding the improvements associated with this HLR project.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

For me it has to be that Multicore utilization for hidden line removal in drawings will be part of CREO 4

Brian

I assume you know you can test Creo 4.0 SneakPeek by simply e-mail -

I just want to be clear that the multicore utilization project for HLR in drawings is currently planned to be part of Creo 4.0 F000 that should be shipping later this year, but it is NOT part of the Creo 4.0 Sneak Peek. Unfortunately this work only came in from development very recently and we were not able to include it into the Sneak Peek version.

As we get closer to shipping F000 we will be running some performance tests and I'll share some numbers regarding the improvements associated with this HLR project.

This is fantastic ! Please post results from testing as soon as they become available. 

Yes I was made aware of that last week while at Liveworx

Hi everyone,

I am moving this to the Creo space.

Best,

Toby

This is the only enhancement people are looking forward too?!?

Raphael Nascimento, I too am interested in seeing the performance comparison using multiple cores.  I selected to follow this thread so once they are available, if you don't put those numbers here please redirect within this thread to where you post them.  Thanks!

"When you reward an activity, you get more of it!"
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:LawrenceS)

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags