cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

CREO Keyboard Shortcuts

klingerkar
1-Newbie

CREO Keyboard Shortcuts

Hello All,

I know hitting ALT key on the keyboard shows you all the keyboard shortcuts and also I see there is a quick reference guide attached which shows some keyboard shortcuts.

However I am looking for any other keyboard shortcuts that are not listed and if anyone is willing to share their cheat sheet or complete list of keyboard shortcuts for Creo 2.0/3.0.

Meanwhile can someone please share keyboard short cuts for the GRAPHICS TOOLBAR located in Creo 2.0/3.0. Basically I am looking for keyboard shortcuts for FRONT PLANE, TOP PLANE, RIGHT PLANE etc.

Thanks again

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The only one I know in addition to those shown on pg 8 of the reference card is CTRL-A, which is select all or activate top assembly.

I think what you will have to do, and what I would do, is to simply create a mapkey to accomplish what you want, then the shortcut can be whatever you want it to be

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

The only one I know in addition to those shown on pg 8 of the reference card is CTRL-A, which is select all or activate top assembly.

I think what you will have to do, and what I would do, is to simply create a mapkey to accomplish what you want, then the shortcut can be whatever you want it to be

I would think there would be some default shortcuts which can be changed or customized by the user just like solidworks. But looks like this is not the case with Cero.

Thanks for your reply.

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:klingerkar)

There are no shortcuts to front/top/right etc because PTC doesn't define those. The view orientation is based on your start part template so it really is custom to you (or your company).

Like Dan said, it's really easy to create mapkeys to go to your top/front right views and then you can assign them to icons or F keys or any sequence of keystrokes you can remember.

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags