cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Can't use Boundary Blend button

ptc-4359423
1-Newbie

Can't use Boundary Blend button

I have a Creo Elements Pro Student Ed W5 in my laptop. I can't press or use 'Boundary Blend' button no matter what i do. The button is only gray. However, the Creo Element Pro at school, the boudary blend button works. I know that at school they also use Student Edition. I don't know why it doesn't work in my computer. Anyone? thanks

3 REPLIES 3
David_M
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-4359423)

Just to check; are you sure it's Boundary Blend (4th one down) and not Style (5th one down) that's greyed out? Style is licenced seperately. What happens if you use the Insert menu?

David, it's also greyed out in the Insert menue. It doesn't work no mater I tried.

I have the same problem too...and I have tried everything to make sure it can be activated but still nothing...can any experts out there help please...this is doing my head in. maybe the downlaod was bugged?...or this version does not give boundary blend. Thanks in advance for anyone who knows their cookies

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags